A Toddler’s Target Valentine’s

By now, we are all familiar with Target’s $1-$3 section in the front of the store. If not, drop-in and get acquainted! They always have the cutest little trinkets. Whether it’s decorative paper, notebooks, pens, wall decor, cups.. You name it, they will probably have it in there. Well this year for Valentine’s Day, I decided to go there to see what they had for Kenzie. Luckily, I spotted things that were cute and VDay-ish (yes that’s a word lol) and they were items that she will use beyond 2.14.

I remember growing up, I used to love writing. I don’t write much now because of smart phones, computers, etc but I still love cute pencils and/or pens. Am I the only one who buys them but hardly use them? Well apparently McKenzie is like me, she loves to write and a girl can never have enough notebooks and pencils, right?

That cute little package of “pills” is called “grow capsules”. Drop them in a cup of warm water and they’ll change into little hearts💕💕 She’ll love watching them “magically” change their shape.

Plates & utensils for the win!! $1 a piece, I think I’ll take a few please!! The colors are the cutest and she needed more plates and utensils anyway, so why not? She’ll love these & they’re just the right size for toddlers.

The bag was a bonus and since she’s now taking a ballet class, this little bag will be perfect for her tutu, slippers and anything else she’ll need for class.

Those are just a few items that I thought would make good gifts for her. I sort of wanted to challenge myself to not spend so much on her Valentine’s gift since we just celebrated her third birthday and she literally doesn’t need anything else that’s just going to sit and collect dust or hardly get any use.

What are some of your ideas for your toddler’s Valentine’s Day gift?

Visit your local Target store or Target.com for these items and more.

*This is not an ad or sponsored post.

Follow us on social media:

Facebook.com/4EverMcKenzie

Instagram.com/4EverMcKenzie

Twitter.com/4everMyKenz

Pinterest.com/4everMyKenz

Snapchat: 4everMyKenz

29 comments so far.

29 responses to “A Toddler’s Target Valentine’s ”

1. Kseniya says:

These are such cute and fun ideas I love them! Will need to stop by target and check them out. Thank you!

2. Cinnamon says:

These items are so cute. Grey post!

3. Love those plates and utensils! I will have to stop by Target this week 🙂 really cute and fun V-day gifts that they can use all year❤️

4. Alicia says:

These are so cute!!! I definitely need to stop by this week before it’s all gone!

5. Amanda says:

Oh Target! I love all the cute festive things they have for our kids! Its always so hard for me to not get them all!

6. I have an unhealthy addiction to the $1-$5 spot in Target! Love every single thing I find there…and they just keep bringing in cuter and cuter things!

7. Adrienne says:

My daughter’s theme for her valentines are inspired by the book “Where the Wild Things Are.” I love the bath capsules though and need to see if our store has that!

8. I love Target’s dollar bins! I always find cute things in there. I was thinking about getting items for Valentine’s there for my toddler as well!

9. Christy says:

My mom just bought my son the cutest Yoda Star Wars valentine’s day shirt. We also just celebrated his birthday, and Christmas wasn’t that long ago, so he really DOES NOT need another toy. But you can wear a Yoda shirt all the time!

10. Shann Eva says:

I love Target, and can’t believe I haven’t seen all this cute Valentine’s stuff yet. Those plates are super cute and such a steal. Need to get to the Dollar spot ASAP.

11. Kristen says:

My daughters LOVE the bath pill surprises!! I just went to target and didn’t see them there, I’ll have to go back and get some for them.

• Acasha says:

Oh good. I’m sure Kenzie will love them too. I didn’t think about putting them in the bath. Great idea

12. Chantal Calbert says:

I love the $1- $3 bins and I haven’t even had my baby yet..lol. Great post!!

13. Kate says:

Target dollar bins are always full of such fab things and these are no exception. Where I am from Valentines Day is more for couples so I am learning about making things for friends and my toddlers friends. Thanks for sharing.

14. Lisa says:

I miss Target here in Canada I loved getting all those cute Valentine’s things for my daughter!!! Cutest!

15. I love the writing pad. You could give me one now and I’d be all smiles just because. The plates are adorable.

16. Tracie says:

These will be great for my grand babies. I know where This grandma will be tomorrow! Thanks so much!

17. OMG, so cute! I want to eat from these plates haha X

18. alia says:

Gotta love Target!! We got our Valentine’s there too 🙂

19. paula walker says:

ok I am late again….bt tose are really cute…lol