#TargetStyle + @4EverMcKenzie

For the record, I DO NOT claim to be a stylist, a fashionista or any other kind of fashion guru; I just love putting looks together for her. Here is a cute spring look I put together when we went Metro Family’s Kids Fest last weekend. The cape from Target (priced at $19.99 but currently out of stock) is definitely a statement piece so I paired it with a simple white tee and blue jeans.

Target has definitely been a fav of mine lately, their “big girl” section is full of statement pieces that can be paired with a tee or bottoms that you most likely already have at home. Here is another statement piece from Targets big girl section. These overalls are the cutest and patches are definitely a look that’s made it’s way back around!

I believe I was in denial for awhile. Although I still shop in Target’s toddler section, McKenzie can clearly fit their girls sizes now. This is actually one of the first I’ve purchased from the the girls section, along with the orange and pink cape. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find the link to this them.

Recently I purchased this cute little romper..I loved the colors and figured it would be perfect for Spring.

This piece is pretty light weight so it would be perfect for Summer weather as well. Target also had these sandals, am I the only Mama who loves her baby’s little toes? I still kiss them 🤷🏽‍♀️

If you get a chance, make sure you stop in Target and check out their inventory! You definitely won’t be disappointed!

Disclaimer: This is NOT a paid or sponsored post. All items were purchased by me. All photos were taken by me. All opinions are my own.

40 comments so far.

40 responses to “#TargetStyle + @4EverMcKenzie ”

1. Chelsea says:

Your daughter is so cute! This teal blue jumper though? Look at how her legs are crossed! She has so much personality.

2. Crystal says:

Absolutely precious!

3. candy says:

My daughter loves to shop at Target for both the boys and girls clothing. Some fun looks and styles going on.

4. Kita says:

Target has the cutest and most stylish kids clothes and accessories. Your baby girl is gorgous. You may not be a stylist, but you are rocking the looks for her.

5. She is so cute! Target has the most darling clothes but I hear ya on being in denial. I’m the same way with my oldest girl, she’s starting to be able to fit into their girls clothing instead of toddler and it’s really pretty sad to me.

6. brigette says:

OMG!! So cute!! I just love her! She is rockin those clothes mama! Target is one of my favorite places and they have great stuff!

7. Stacie says:

What a lil’ model you have on your hand. Better get your pen ready to sign those checks!

8. Elle (CleverlyChanging) says:

Mckenzie is so beautiful. I wanted to get my twins in modeling, but we got hooked up with a company that scammed us out of thousands of dollars. I like the organic approach that you took. It looks like it is really paying off.

• Acasha says:

Thank you! Yes, there are a lot of agencies that scam people. She works with a few brands and has done some local stuff but I would like to eventually get her with an agency as well..

9. Kim says:

That cape is so cute! My daughter would love it!!!! I love that romper too. You have great taste.

10. Jay Colby says:

Your daughter is so beautiful and a lovely model.

11. Now how come when my twin daughters were McKenzie’ size… Target wasn’t up to date with their fashions!?! Even though you claim… emphasis on claim… not to be a fashion guru… I would put you up against any of the stylist out there… and your beautiful model McKenzie… Thanks for sharing! Stay blessed Queen! ~ejnosillA

12. RaNesha says:

Lol she’s wearing those outfits I love the jumper. Super cute photos I see Target has some nice clothing items.

13. Toni says:

Target has some of the cutest girls stuff. I shop there for my 7 year old summer cloths. Hell they be having some cute shoes for adults also!

14. Joyce Brewer says:

Love these looks. I know you paid for everything yourself. You should definitely send Target this post AND join the affiliate program so if anyone purchases through your link, you’ll earn a commission.

15. Ivelisse says:

I love every single outfit and she is such a natural! God bless her.

Love,
    Ivelisse | CarnationDreams.com

16. Courtney CJ says:

Okay, why is she so precious? lol Target is a genius and is always finding a way for me to want to spend more money! lol

17. Jennifer says:

Aww! All of her outfits looks so cute! She is beautiful! I love shopping at Target for my toddlers’ clothes, too. They always have the cutest outfits. I love that Target doesn’t make children’s clothes look like the stereotypical babyish style. They have trends for kids similar to adults but yet doesn’t make them look older. Love her look!

18. Arnitris says:

Baby doll is adorable! You are a stylist my dear, and baby girl is a model for sure. I love the way you paired these items. I definitely miss when my girls were that age.

19. Walk One Day In Our Shoes says:

OH EM GEE! SHE IS SO STINKIN CUTE! I love that cape and want the jumper for MYSELF! Styles for kids have evolved so much, haven’t they?

20. Mimi Green says:

So stinking cute. I remember seeing the cape-like piece in the store and I just posted itup. Now, I’m on the hunt for something specific and they don’t have them.