Girl Meets Boy

Who says girls can’t rock clothes out of the boys section?!? Target DOES IT AGAIN! Kenzie is wearing a flannel cowboy inspired top by Target’s awesome brand, “Art Class”. She has some shorts underneath but we were going for the “shirt dress” look and I think we nailed it! We got the top in a size small instead of XS like we normally do for the over sized look. It was still a little too baggy for my taste so I added a leopard belt we also got from Target awhile back; prints on prints..I love it!I love the brown suede, it matches her boots perfectly! Kenzie’s hat may look familiar, she has had it for quit awhile now and now that I think about it, it’s also from Target🤷🏽‍♀️ I swear Target should hire us to be apart of their team! We’d be great assets LolThis girl and her big personality! She really enjoys our little photo shoots. There isn’t any pressure, I just say do something, she moves and I snap! We’re done in 10 minutes! Her boots are just some basic cowgirl boots I snagged from Wally World!If you haven’t noticed by now, I like shooting in random, sometimes ran down places but those are the best🍂🌿🍁🍃

SHE’S MY EVERYTHING ❤️

Target Boys Flannel: Click Here
Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post or ad! All opinions and photos are my own!

15 comments so far.

15 responses to “Girl Meets Boy”

1. Ericka says:

Absolutely adorable Kenzie 😍😍

2. So cute and these styles are right on point for my little girl. Thank you!

3. Mimi Green says:

I’ve shopped for my daughter out of the boys section since she was an infant. I love that look on girls, shoot I rock the look too.

4. Janelle says:

Awww… ❤️ like can I have her? 😜

5. Dominique says:

Omggggg! These pictures are stellar! What a cutie! I shop in the men’s section all the time. I buy those white Hanes tshirts. They look so cool on women – the original boyfriend tee minus the hefty price tag!

6. Eva says:

Love these photos! My daughter is fighting with my son for his clothes now. She says they are more comfy.

7. Tiffany H. says:

I love those cowboy boots with the flannel top. I love how she can turn into a model as soon as the camera goes on. Great Job McKenzie

8. She’s adorable and stylish and she knows it! Loving her outfit!

9. Kita says:

How absolutely darling is she. I love this shirt on her. I always loved the cut and fit of boys and mens shirts so I am here for this.

10. Terri says:

I Love her style. So spunky! Hell, I think I would wear that!

11. Candice says:

Haa Haa!! She’s such a cutie! I’m a tomboy myself so I mix it up when it comes to my daughter’s clothes too. She loves playing in the dirt so we opt for a lot of denim. I’m loving that plaid on McKenzie.

12. Zuqueta says:

She looks adorable!!!! You have got to love Target! It’s my happy place!