Carter’s & The PJ Program

“This post is sponsored by Carter’s; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own”

Can you imagine not having a pair of fresh, new pajamas and even worse, not being able to buy your child any? I can’t! There’s nothing like laying around the house in a nice, comfy pair of PJs but some families don’t have that luxury!

I think many times, like most people; I take for granted the small things in life like reading my baby a bedtime story and tucking her in at night; not realizing that many children have never experienced that. That bonding time, even if it’s short can make a world of difference in a child’s life.

For those reasons and more, Carters is teaming up with the Pajama Program once again to provide children in our communities with comfort in pajamas. Carters has committed to matching up to 100,000 pajamas now through December 31st, 2017.

You and I can help by donating a new pair pajamas in the store or by making a monetary donation during checkout in the store or online until December 31st, 2017; your local community will directly benefit from your donations

Here’s the link to Carter’s PJ Program: (CLICK HERE)

To find a store near you: (CLICK HERE)

Shop Carter’s PJs: (CLICK HERE)

Disclosure: Carters partners with bloggers such as me to help promote their Holiday Collection. As part of the program, I received products or gift cards. CARTER’S believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. CARTER’S provided me with information on promotions and messaging concepts, but not tell me what to purchase or what to write in my blog or what to say about the products I used.

21 comments so far.

21 responses to “Carter’s & The PJ Program”

1. Ro'Shunda says:

Those pajamas are so cute. Love Carter’s.

2. I love the thought of this. I give pajamas as gifts all the time. I’ll be making my donation this weekend.

3. nadeen says:

This is such a great idea! Something I would not have thought about but I still love my PJs lol. Carter’s makes my favorite baby clothes! Such beautiful pics

4. ERICKA says:

I am a “Carters Lover” and this post spoke to me. I definitely will be donating pj’s. Beautiful pics and I love her pajamas 😍

5. All of my kids were raised on Carter’s! I love the quality and they have the cutest designs!

6. Kaitlyn says:

Omg my little girl loves those pjs they so comfortable!

7. Leslie says:

I did not knoe hey offer this program! What a wonderful concept. Btw, your daughter looks adorable on her pjs!

8. How cute. We’ve loved and used carters for years, glad to know they are still making cute and comfortable pj’s.

9. Do you take all of her pictures yourself? If so you’re great at capturing her youthfulness. Her pictures often take me back to my own childhood.

10. Kita says:

Just picked some carter’s oj for my god children. Love how their pajamas sale helps organizations and the people that use their resources.

11. Eva says:

This is such a neat way to give! My kids love PJ’s but I rarely if ever buy them since they got too old for Carter’s so they end up sleeping in whatever shorts and t-shirt they’ve got.

12. Kiwi says:

What an awesome program Carters is hosting. I am so happy Carters is doing a great initative by asking for PJ donations and matching them!

13. Joyce Brewer says:

We love Carters. Our son is very particular about his pjs. He even wears long-sleeved pjs in the summer.

14. Mimi Green says:

I’ve always been a fan of Carters and their adorable clothes. My little and I are headed to the outlets this weekend. We will check them out and support.